Tuesday, December 20, 2005

'lo! my first post her, people!!! ........ hmm.........
just got back from rompin, went fishin'.......... maybe it's boring, but i just like fishin', even if i can't get one. heheheh... never did.....

well, on other side of things, my fren azman, he got 13 t-shirts n tickets to rock the world 6, but i can't go........ not that it is that good, anyway.....
i'd rather sit at home, go for tuition, (yeah rite) n sit in front of this fuckin' computer coz i don't have nuthin' better to do......
chatted wif my old fren, liyana today........ just catchin' up on things, u know,
stuff....... her life, the hols, her bf (break konon!!) just goin' over things......

it's really goddamned boring, thats why i write these blogs...... my other fren, ilya, i donno whats her prob, or izit just a phase in a teenagers life, cuz her blog is, like, just so MAD!!! she's a really nice girl in person, tho', but her friends know her better.........
well, i just wanna say, izit really important, like, sucking up n getting 11-10 A's so just u can get rejected or not getting scholarships to some fancy-ass college or uni.? well, to me it is......... cuz i really want a good life...... but thinking again, will i be this fuckin' lazy my whole life? if i do, how can i live like i always wanna? it is a really shitty thing, life........ u jost donno, and for the moment u dont care.....

well, thats all for now..... got to get my daily stick of marlboro into my system...
(Yeah........ that feels so DAMN good!!!!!)

catch ya later

-bYe-

No comments: