Friday, December 30, 2005

what's the use?


I have to get it, my daily/twice daily stick of cig... why can't it just stop?"yeah, that'll happen by itself!!" well........? I know, it is bad for everybody, and i havent slept for two days just thinking over the friggin' thing... It's like pondering on your bleak future, with the words 'failure' and 'asshole' hanging somewhere, just waiting to slam into your face. Oh well, another fact of life.

Three days until school, and I'm already contemplating my next 5-7 years into life. How will my results be? What course will I take? What job will I go for? Who, exactly will I marry? Will I have kids (if I do marry)? It's 100% bull in my head, with nothing to wash it all down...
I'm really sorry mom, dad for all the suprises and disappointments I repaid you with....... But I can't just sit here, can I?

Blogs are good. I only read mine and a couple of my friends. One of them likes to write, "i'm strong. i drink milo everyday". I don't know why, but it shows a lighter side of her, and she's a carefree person despite the hate, or anything, that is actually shown in her blogs.

Yeah, well... Three more days, dude. To what? I don't know... But what I know is, I want that glory, I want it all. I want the money, the wife, the kids, the life. I WANT THE LIFE.

No comments: